I will start with a quote from C.S. Lewis, “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
Where are you headed?
Do you know your truth?
The reason why most won’t accomplish their dreams is because they get stuck behind limitations.
I mean limitations are everywhere! You put them on yourself, friends put them on you, society puts them on you and even your relatives put them on you.
Limitations affect every single decision that you make. Some limitations aren’t avoidable but the point is to recognize the ones we are capable of changing!
Ok, so just for a few minutes, sit somewhere quietly and try this very powerful exercise. Close your eyes and imagine this:
- You have all the confidence in the world.
- You have access to unlimited knowledge.
- You have all the resources you need.
- You have an abundance of money.
- You have support from others.
- You look the way you want to look.
- You are in perfect health.
I want you to FEEL what this feels like and I want you to IMAGINE in full detail what it looks like.
NOW…..Who are YOU without limitations?
There is a reason why you felt and imagined what you did, it is no accident. It’s a look into your deepest desires and your truth that you maybe avoiding. Don’t let your limitations be your excuse for not living at your highest potential.
I’ll leave you with these questions:
- Where do you want to be on this date, three years from now?
- What is it that you truly want and desire?
- What steps do you need to take now to achieve that?
Once you decide what you want, don’t be afraid to ask for it. Pray, raise your vibration, stay in positive energy and flow and things will come your way. But remember divine timing is perfect timing!
Don’t just settle for what you think you can get or what you think you “deserve”. Abundance is for all of us, it isn’t just for the lucky or the “deserving”. There is ENOUGH for everyone!
Have an amazing weekend!