It Feels Good To Keep Loved Ones Safe From Harmful Chemicals
Looking for a household cleaning product that fights germs, is nontoxic, and doesn’t pollute the environment? Essential oils are a much safer solution for household cleaning and because they are powerfully concentrated—a little goes a long way!
For the best results, use only certified 100% pure essential oils that contain zero fillers, pesticides, chemicals, or artificial ingredients.
Essential Oils for A Clean Home
- LEMON: Diffuse to neutralize odors and elevate mood. Use to clean kitchen counters, or to polish wood and stainless steel appliances. Dissolves sticky residue, and works to remove marker and crayon from surfaces. Add to baking soda to make a scrub cleaner.
- PEPPERMINT: Mix with water and mist in corners for a natural deterrent for spiders and ants.
- ORANGE: Use to clean surfaces and polish wood. Elevates mood while it degreases and shines. Mix with fractionated coconut oil for hand sanitizer.
- ROSEMARY: Refreshes musty smelling laundry and washing machines. Degreases surfaces.
- LAVENDER: Diffuse or mist onto bedding for a restful sleep. Add to laundry soap for fresh smelling linens.
- EUCALYTUS: Add to washing machines to get rid of dust mites in bedding.
- THYME: Mist onto surfaces to keep germs away.
- OREGANO: Use for your most germ ridden places, such as toilet bowls and most heavily used surfaces, to prevent illnesses from spreading in your home.
Here’s a handy cheat sheet on using essential oils to target specific household cleaning tasks:
- Degreasing: Lemon, Orange, Bergamot
- Germ Fighting: Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Oregano, Thyme
- Disinfecting: Thyme, Melaleuca, Geranium, Oregano, Cinnamon, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lime, Lemongrass
- Freshening: Lemon, Bergamot, Orange, Grapefruit, Basil, Peppermint
- Mold & Mildew: Cinnamon, Melaleuca, Oregano, Clove, Thyme, Rosemary
- Insects: Peppermint for ants & spiders, Patchouli for moths, Melaleuca for lice, Eucalyptus for dust mites
Whether you are a new to oils, already love oils and want to purchase from the #1 company in the industry, or want to make Essential Oils your business, I’m here to meet you where you are at. I would love to hear in the comments where you are in your oil journey! We can experience this journey together and I’ll be there every step of the way!
Live Vibrantly – April