We were created to function as a whole. The mind, body and spirit are inseparably connected and they communicate at a cellular level.Your body is made up of intelligent cells and their purpose is to restore health.
This means your body naturally wants to be balanced and whole. That’s how we were designed.
To better understand your body, you need to know what emotions are and how they communicate with your body.
Emotions are chemical molecules that carry information which binds and reacts with cell receptors.
These molecules go into the cell, impacting function and your behavior.
The cell receives molecules on one of its receptors, which function as sensors for incoming information. These receptors gather in a cluster at the surface of a cell, waiting for a chemical to attach a message. This new information is received inside the cell. This impacts your energy level, your behavior, and your mood.
It’s amazing to discover how emotions affect our health!
Essential oils are an incredibly effective tool for emotional wellness.
Because both emotions and essential oils are chemically- based, a powerful reaction occurs as they make contact within the body. Essential oils promote emotional purification. This means that they detox the cell and restore proper cell function. It is fascinating how biocompatible essential oils are with the body.
Just one drop of essential oil has 40 million trillion molecules. These tiny molecules can reach every cell of the body within minutes!!!
Because they are chemically complex, essential oils encourage emotional and physical detox. They help remove those conflicting cellular messages and promote cellular restoration.
They support receptor sites on the surface of our cells. This is one of the reasons essential oils do not carry side effects!
Essential oils are the “life blood” of the plant – helping the plant defend, nourish, and repair itself. Essential oils have the same function in the plant as blood has to the human body. The quality and grade of an essential oil will determine its effectiveness. Certified Pure oils are the safest, purest oils to use for supporting the physical and emotional needs of your body.
So Which Essential Oils Are Recommended for Mood Improvement?
The following are just a few of many essential oil and blends that have emotional and physical benefits.
- The grounding blend is calming and grounding to the central nervous system. (It contains Frankincense which is a powerful cell cleanser, opens the mind’s eye and connects with the soul.)
- Peppermint is one of the most popular oils. Peppermint is energizing, oxygenating and supports brain focus. Peppermint is invigorating and helps decrease mental fog.
- Tension blend (contains wintergreen, lavender, peppermint, frankincense, cilantro, marjoram, roman chamomile, basil and rosemary) is a great topical blend. It can be applied for occasional head tension. It can be used for occasional emotional tension and confusion.
- The protective blend containing wild orange, clove bud, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary, is also a great choice. It protects the body against environmental and seasonal threats. It promotes emotional boundaries and can protect against feelings of vulnerability.
- Citrus oils are uplifting, elevating, happy oils!
- Tree oils help us to feel more balanced, grounded, and secure.
- Lavender is well known for it’s calming and relaxing properties.
Add daily support with minerals, micronutrients, and healthy fats. Essential oils enhance absorption of nutrition on a cellular level!
As mentioned earlier, intestinal, brain and heart health are interconnected… so essential oils are most effective when combined with good nutrition, digestive health, and proper circulation.
Becoming happy, balanced and connected requires choosing healthy habits. Healthy emotional habits create a healthy lifestyle!