While proper medical care is always advised when needed, there are many situations in the home and family when natural solutions (such as essential oils) can be used as first line defense.
Plants produce essential oils as a protection against environmental threats. When we use pure essential oils, we receive similar health benefits. Essential oils can penetrate through the cellular membrane to support immune function.
Be careful when researching solutions online, because most information contains ideas used with therapeutic grade oils that have been altered, not certified, or contain synthetic ingredients. Only certified 100% pure oils can be used on children with confidence.
Essential Oil for Immunity
- LEMON: Soothes irritated throat. Neutralizes odor. Helps to ward off free radicals. Antioxidant benefits. Elevates mood. Use aromatic, topical, or internal.
- PROTECTIVE BLEND: (Contains wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary). Cleans and purifies. Supports healthy immune system function. Supports oral health. Eliminates environmental threats. Use aromatic, topical, or internal.
- MELALEUCA: Promotes healthy scalp and hair. Soothes minor skin irritations. Promotes a healthy, clear complexion. Use aromatic, topical, or internal. Apply to feet and toenails.
- RESPIRATORY BLEND: (Contains Laurel leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Ravensara, Melaleuca, Lemon, and Cardarmom). Use for seasonal respiratory discomfort, supports overall respiratory health. Use with diffuser at night for restful sleep. Use aromatic or topical.
- PEPPERMINT: Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing. Calms head tension. Cools body. Increases alertness. Aids in relieving digestive discomfort.
Essential Oil for Sleep, Focus, and Balance
- LAVENDER: Supports restful sleep. Soothes emotions. Calms and relaxes. Soothes skin irritations.
- WILD ORANGE: Powerful cleanser and purifying agent. Uplifts mood and energy levels. Mix with peppermint to increase focus.
- GROUNDING BLEND: (Contains Spuce Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile in a base of fractionated coconut oil). Creates a sense of calm and well-being. Gives feelings of tranquility and balance. Helps to slow the “mind chatter” down.
BONUS: Essential Oil Recipes for Children
For Cough Relief
- 1 drop certified pure Lemon Essential oil
- 1 drop certified pure Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 drop certified pure Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop certified pure Peppermint essential oil
- 1 tsp Honey
Only use safe, certified pure essential oils for internal use! You can double or triple the recipe and keep in a glass container. No expiration date!
- 10 drops certified pure Lavender essential oil
- 10 drops certified pure Melaleuca essential oil
- 5 drops certified pure Peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops certified pure Frankincense essential oil
Drop essential oil into a 2 oz. glass spray bottle, and top off with fractionated coconut oil. Apply as needed to scrapes, burns, cuts, sunburns, rashes, bites, etc. You name it, it works!
Whether you are a new to oils, already love oils and want to purchase from the #1 company in the industry, or want to make Essential Oils your business, I’m here to meet you where you are at. I would love to hear in the comments where you are in your oil journey! We can experience this journey together and I’ll be there every step of the way!
Nurse Mom turned Oil Mom- April